Sunday, April 19, 2009

Reunion on the net with Stock Market opportunity

This is simply amazing! I had a chat with an old-time friend during my elementary days. While reminiscing about the past and updating each other, she told me she just stay home. She said she earns through the stock market. Alas! A mentor again for this financial avenue. She told me she was teaching her kids because she wants them to learn the craft while still young, but it seemed they are not interested. I told her I am very interested, and that I was really looking for someone who can help me get started with the stock market. I politely asked her if she can teach me. And she said YES! GREAT!!! Thank God! For a start, she told me to check out www.philippinestockmarket.com. I did right away and found teh site to be very helpful. Although there were things I cannot comprehend yet, she was willing to help me understand. More on this on the next post....For now, check the above cited site. God bless us all!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment