Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Event Planning

One of my bread n butter is to plan, create, coordinate, and manage an event.

Some say it is hard....is there a work that is really easy?

First of all, why do i love about events?

1. I meet new interesting people. I meet celebrities (if they are involved in the event). I create more network of people. (who I will learn later can help me and vice versa in some other ventures)

2. I love pioneering things. I love coordinating and managing events that people will enjoy and learn from.

3. I get to new places. I love to travel.

4. I learn new recipes from the events menu. Yummy!

5. I earn! :)

If you are interested with the same things as above....then, you can go on to events planning. HOW? .... next post.... :)

2 comments:

  1. Hi,

    You got great postings here. I followed some of your links and tried to subscribe as well to Jomar and Bo.

    Sonnie
    Make & Manage Money- http://santos.ph/money

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks sonnie! really glad i shared something helpful here! GOD BLESS US! :)

    ReplyDelete