Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Rich Dad, Poor Dad Adventure of the Blogger Filipina Nurse

The Rich Dad, Poor Dad Inspiring wake-up call of the Blogger Filipina Nurse

I have this classmate from preschool to Grade 3. I transferred when I was in Grade 4. We sometimes see each other, but I can say we are not really friends or "barkada"(gang). But we do smile at each other or exchange short greeting when we come across each others' paths. One time, I really can't remember when anymore, but maybe a year or two ago, we saw each other on the elementary school we attended. Her mother is a teacher there. We shared some stories like we were real close friends. Well, I guess that's what age gives to people, we mature even with our dealing with other people, we are more friendly and more open to the possibility of a good friendship with them. Anyways, we talked about our daily lives, including our families and jobs and some possible businesses we can venture into. She asked me casually if I have read the book by Robert Kiyosaki, Rich Dad, Poor Dad. I said no although I have already heard about it. Some more stories and we separated ways. After a week or two, my sister-in-law who is the secretary in that elementary school told me that this friend of mine's mother was looking for me. She said that my friend sent me a package. I got the package and it was the book, Rich Dad, Poor Dad. I devoured it. ( I always do devour books and magazines, even labels, billboards, and anything I can read ;) ). I was so inspired. I prayed for the system in the book to come true to my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment