Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Blogger Filipina Nurse Earning Stories

MY FIRST ENCOUNTER WITH THE FINANCIAL AVENUE CALLED INTERNET EARNING

I first heard of earning via the internet on 2006. On 2007, I attended a seminar by Bo Sanchez and tried to learn everything I can regarding different financial avenues without compromising your spiritual beliefs. It was helpful and very informative. The same year, I bought a .com then for a feeding program I launched for poor kids in one of the barangays (community) we adopted for a feeding program. The .com did not earn anything to sustain the program, until we run out of funds to continue the feeding program. I also used my internet connection just for emails and bought another desktop and runa two-unit computer shop in my apartment. I still have the desire in my heart to learn legally and truthfully in the internet. Bo Sanchez advertised in one of is websites about this seminar where you can earn on the internet with Jomar Hilario as the speaker. I was not able to attend it because I don't have the money to pay for it. Fast forward to 2009, I saw this link to one of the free emails I get from Bo regarding registering to Jomar's site and getting 90 days free tutorial on earning on the internet. I registered. I got the daily (or almost) daily tutorials. I got inspired again to learn this system. I even emailed Jomar a personal email asking him if he could give a seminar in Bataan on which he agreed. He said that maybe people wont come really since he was not as popular as Bo. To some reasons, I was not able to pust through with the how to become rich seminar. Until one day, I received an email from Jomar offering a free internet seminar in the condition that I will have to organize it with not less than 20 persons. I replied to him asap. I took the challenge, anyway I am an event coordinator and I really have the spirit in me to bring such seminars to my province. More than 60 people attended it! Great! One of my nursing students who attended it earned $12 ten days after the seminar when he applied what Jomar taught us. It was a great feeling! Because one of my missions to help these teeners were realized. By the way, although the seminar was for free, that is, Jomar did not formally asked for a TF, I collected money enough for the food we need to purchase so we can use the venue, and to give to Jomar as his transportation allowance and token. He deserved a token for his terrific seminar! By the way, before the said seminar, Jomar taught me one-on-one about the things he will teach in the seminar so I can be familiarized with it. We met in Megamall and it was a very fruitful meeting for me. I told him about the quotation I read, I think from Larry Gamboa, that says "When the student is ready, the teacher will come!"...I did not really prosper from the first time I attended the seminar of Bo because that was my problem, I cannot find mentors, or I mean I did not know anybody whom I can trust and whom I cana sk to teach me. But here, voila! is Jomar, a fantastic internet guru who is helping me. I can never thank him enough. I thank God so much for sending him to help me.

No comments:

Post a Comment