Friday, December 18, 2009

Join the truly rich club!

You have to have the proper mind set....

It's been taking me so long for this journey....

I read and read and read kiyosaki, gamboa, sanchez, etc....

I went to all banks asking for foreclosed properties list....

I checked all banks' websites....

I called all of them.......

I was able to find a ten-door apartment, yupee!!!...but someone bought it before me....

I do not have enough money to invest.....but I don't mind

I attend every seminar I hear about financial literacy.....

I can kneel down to people who can mentor me,,,, but it seems they wont....but i'ts okay....maybe they are not yet seeing in me what they want to see...i will learn, learn, and learn....

I will just go on learning, doing.......

AND ON TOP OF ALL THESE...I PRAY, PRAY, AND PRAY!

It will rain....

No comments:

Post a Comment